Saturday, May 21, 2005

Its good to be missed

You know, I guess I never really thought about it too much, and for no real reason, but have you ever just kind of wandered away from something?  Perhaps you thought that no one would notice, or something simply took precedence at the time, and you never really went back to the things that were going on before.  It is oddly comforting, kind of like flattering, but more subdued I guess, to know that someone noticed that I was gone.  Most of you folks who read these words have no idea what I’m talking about.  If that’s the case, imagine putting puppies in blenders or something.  There’s always a baby seal that needs to be clubbed, you know that’s the favorite pasttime of all Evil Conservatives. 

Anyway, to all you from the Beach House who noticed, and the Acmericans who did the same, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Just don’t get cocky about it.

No comments: