Friday, March 06, 2009

Delirium

I don't know which is better, Mountain Dew at 3am or having just enough of a fever that everything feels just slightly off. I wonder if this is the sensation that drug users go for sometimes. At least I get it for free, or at least the price of a two liter of Dew. Which I fully endorse at 3am. With some Cool Ranch Doritos. You can ask Jason or Kyle for two more votes in favor.

Flo Rida's "Right Round" is quite the fun song. And now its gone down about seventeen steps for anyone under the age of 21 because the old creepy guy endorses the song. Thank you, thank you very much. Anything I can do to help.

Who doesn't like warm weather??? Well, aside from the random ice core biologist.

I'm looking for volunteers to help me clear some fence rows of brush and brambles. I completely guarantee that you won't get your arms torn apart by thorns if you decide to wear a short sleeve shirt. Umm, no, I don't have my fingers crossed, why do you ask?

It still doesn't top Dead or Alive's "Right Round" though. Take that you young whippersnappers. And get off my lawn!

No comments: