Thursday, September 15, 2005

That stinking guy hasn't written anything for three days

So nyah.

But the Indians have been on a tear and have been taking up so much of my time!

And the house needs cleaned!

But you need content!  Content!

On the other hand, I’m not making any money here.

The unwashed masses need your studied guidance!

Well, you may have a point there.

Then come back!

Honestly, not much has been going on around here lately.  I’m not all that jazzed about last names in football, and talking much about the election more than a month away seems to be overkill.

There must be something…

I do have this surgery coming up.

Well, that sounds kind of interesting.

Not really, the doc is hacking up part of my nose so the wife doesn’t complain about being woken up by this random chainsaw buzzing.

Seriously?

Oh yeah, its heredetery.  You could literally hear my dad’s snoring *outside* of the house.  It was quite impressive.  At my best only people downstairs can hear me.

Well, that’s not good.

Yeah, the doctor says about the same thing.  Of course, he makes me pay about $75.00 a pop to say it, but still.

I’ll say it for a mere $25.00.

How bad is it that my inner voice is now requesting compensation?

I’ll do psychiatry for an extra fifteen bucks.

No comments: