Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Two new additions

First, you might notice the AdSense banner on the right side of the page.  Since I’m a rich, evil, conservative Republican, I’m always hungry for money money money and an ad banner is sure to bring in millions of dollars. 

Second, if you have Google Talk, you can reach my computer nearly anytime at my email address noted at the right.  For those of you that don’t have the time to move your eyes to the right, its windhamite at gmail dot com.  If you can’t figure out how to decipher that email address, please don’t attempt to message me.  Rush out right now and pick up one of the Internet for Dummies books or something.  The last thing I need is more spam in the inbox.  If you need an invite to use Google Talk, send me an email and I’ll invite you personally. 

Third.  There is no third.  You must not have been paying attention to the subject line of this post.

No comments: